Friday, June 18, 2010

It's A Hot and Humid Day in the Neighborhood

I want to thank Missie for all the wonderful tags. I hope your pain gets less and less every day.

It is already 88 degrees here and is suppose to get into the 90's. I made the mistake and went to Wal-Mart at 10:30 and it was already crowded and by the time I left it was so hot out and my car's air conditioning is broke. I told my daughter never again am I going that late, that is late for me because I like to go anywhere between 7 and 8 am.

I weighed in this morning that is why I went so late but the good news is I lost another 2.4 lbs. WW total 36.6 My total 50.6 I am so happy. I am happy about the loss but not happy that they closed our meeting down. They said there were not enough members. We are all not happy. We do have 2 close meeting that are both about 8 miles away. I am not sure what meeting I am going to attend. My leader does the one on Saturday morning and I think I may do that one. I have not made up my mind yet because I am still upset.

I had my first salad from a few of my vegetables in the garden. I made a kale, bib lettuce, broccoli and green onion salad. It was so good.

Here is a picture of the garden from my 2nd floor bedroom. My hubby likes when I takes these kinds of pictures because next year he always says he wants to see how he set it up. This year seems to be our best year yet. I think it has to do with all the rain we have been getting. We even had another storm go through this morning. I guess I am saving on water since I don't have to water the garden.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Happy Father's Day.

3 comments:

redpoppy007@aol.com said...

congrats on your weight loss.
What a neat, and tidy garden you have.. great idea.
Hot here too. In the 90's.

Kathy said...

Wow! you're doing so well on your weight loss. The weather here in Oregon has been so strange this year. Monday is the first day of Summer and today the temp was in the low 60s. We usually have beautiful weather this time of year. GO figure!!

Rhonda said...

Your doing great! I love your garden. We are wanting to try raised beds next year. Very pretty...look at that dirt!