Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Beautiful Day

It has been a wonderful day today. I should say the last few days have been great. The weather here has been in the 70's and I am just loving it. I have been sitting outside in the morning on the back deck with my coffee and my book and reading for hours. My kind of mornings.

I went to vote about 9:30 this morning and there was no line. I knew there wouldn't be because there are only about 1,600 people in my small town. It only took about 10 minutes and I was out the door to enjoy the rest of the day.

Here are some pictures from Halloween day. I still haven't developed the ones from the party at the trailer. I am still using disposable cameras until we either find the charger for my daughter camera or I go buy a new one.






4 comments:

ada said...

I love Halloween pictures. They look great!
Ada

garnett109 said...

great pics

Kathy said...

Lucky you to have such warm weather. I enjoyed your pictures, and your daughter is very pretty. I won't be sitting on my deck for a while now. In fact I took all the chairs off and put them inside out of the rain. Enjoy your week.

Linda said...

Just checking in to say hi since getting back. Your daughter looked so cute on Halloween :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda