Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I just wanted to make a quick post tonight since I will be cooking all day tomorrow. I can't believe that I did not buy corned beef and cabbage. Hubby wanted a big pork tenderloin so I will be making that. I also need to make chicken salad, roast carrots and mushrooms. I want to make my blueberries muffins since I love having those with a cup of coffee in the morning.
I will be taking tons of photos this year of the garden and when I start canning. I have never done it before and my neighbor gave me about 100 glass jars. I am excited about it. I think I am going to do spaghetti sauce, marinara, stewed tomatoes, pickles and whatever else I can think of. 

Have a great Sunday. 

5 comments:

Jody V said...

Hope you had a good St Pat's Day! I can't wait to start gardening again also!

bellefire said...

I hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day! It felt like thanksgiving at home, all these amazing food and fun activities. I also went to this rheumatoid arthritis talk near town. what a great day indeed.

genius786 said...


the hcg diet is safe for rapid weight loss?

مؤسسة سحر اللمسات للمقاولات والديكور said...

شركة مقاولات وتشطيب وديكور بالرياض
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالرياض
شركة ديكورات بالرياض
شركة ديكور بالرياض
مصمم ديكور بالرياض رخيص بالرياض
مهندس ديكورات بالرياض
شركة تصميم ديكور داخلي وخارجي بالرياض
مصمم ديكور داخلي بالرياض
أفضل شركة ديكورات جبس بالرياض
مكتب ديكورات جبس بالرياض

ديكورات جبس بالرياض

مؤسسة سحر اللمسات للمقاولات والديكور said...


شركة دهانات بالرياض
شركة أعمال جبس بالرياض
شركة باركيه بالرياض

شركة تركيب أنظمة أمنية وكاميرات مراقبة بالرياض

شركة ورق حائط بالرياض
شركة تصميم ديكور داخلي وخارجي وكلادينج بالرياض
شركة دهانات داخليه وخارجيه وتعتيق وتذهيب ألوان بالرياض
شركة مقاولات بالرياض

شركة صيانه بالرياض
شركة توريد وتركيب حجر بالرياض