Friday, September 24, 2010

Rejoining


I am rejoining Weight Watchers either tomorrow or Oct. 2nd. I know I gained about 10 extra pounds since I haven't gone in about 6 weeks. I just burned myself out from it and also I have been trying to figure out all this new medicine I am taking & some has me gaining weight but I think most of the weight is because I stopping exercising and have been eating tons of junk. I have been stressing about the RA and I see the doctor in a few weeks to see if the medicine is working or if I have to do the shots in my stomach.
Have a great weekend everyone. I will probably do another entry tomorrow with my new weight total if I join.

7 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

I love that quote you put on there!
Hey... way to go to get on your mojo... you go girl! Have a great weekend yourself too!

~Margene

Sonya said...

Good luck with the Weight Watchers. I need to lose some myself.

spunkysuzi said...

Your back :)

Jody V said...

hang in there Dutch! Rejoin and we'll do great! I'm starting again too!

Keep us updated!
Jody

bbubblyb said...

Good to see you!!!

Jody V said...

Hey Dutch....

I was thinking of you today while I picked what was left of my garden. How are you? How are you feeling? I saw your comment and wondered how you were doing with the cold weather approaching. I hope you're feeling ok!!

Jody

lam said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you
Louboutin Shoes 
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps 
louboutin
Christian Louboutin Boots 
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Christian Louboutin Heels 
Christian Louboutin Sandal
Pigalle Christian Louboutin 
fur boots
christian louboutin fur boots
louboutin pumps
louboutin fur boots
coyote fur boots
christian louboutin heels
silver strappy sandals
christian louboutin toundra
loubitan studded bow peep
Wedding Dress Shops
vintage wedding dresses 
wedding dresses
cheap mobile phone
Wedding Dress Shops
Wedding Dresses 2011
Wedding Dress Shops
Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses
bridal jackets
wedding jackets
bridal jackets
halter neck wedding dresses
off the shoulder wedding dresses
vintage wedding dresses
wedding dresses with sleeves
wedding jackets for the bride