Thursday, July 9, 2009

More Vacation Photos and daughters birthday

This is one of the pictures of my daughters birthday. That is me, hubby and my daughter.


My niece was also there to celebrate her cousins birthday.

This was at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville. I can't believe it took me 13 years before I went to see it. I visit my sister almost every year and my brother kept telling me to go but I was always content just visiting with my sister and swimming at her house. I am so happy I finally went. I can't wait to bring my hubby here. He will just love it.
The rest of the pictures that I am going to show are from the Hotel. I hope you enjoy.


My daughter.

Me, my daughter, my niece and my sister.


My sister.


All the flowers, trees, plants and bushes were real.


Here are some pictures of us going boating on July 5th with our neighbors. Our 4th of July was terrible because it rained all day and night.

Tubing
Hubby not looking so happy while tubing. LOL


Well, it is time to go. Big Brother is on and I love that program.

12 comments:

garnett109 said...

looked like alot of fun

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

So much fun! Tubing looks like a blast !

bbubblyb said...

Looks like so much fun. I need a water vacation. That hotel looks great.

Lin said...

Looks like you had a great vacation! Great family and photos. You look wonderful!

redpoppy007@aol.com said...

Your daughter is so pretty. You are a very nice looking family. I have heard so much about Opry land, glad you got to go. I enjoyed the photos.

Jody V said...

You're pictures are great Dutch!! What a beautiful family you have. Thanks for sharing.

Jody

Unknown said...

Aww Dutch,

I love all the pictures! You all look like you enjoyed this well deserved vacation. You are looking so good! Not to mention you daughter is growing into a beautiful lady. I love the hotel pictures and your hubby tubing was funny.
Hugs!!!!!

Missie said...

I miss tubing since we no longer have a boat!

Have a good weekend.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Thanks for the comment about my new blog look. I don't think your hubby looks unhappy; he looks kind of relaxed to me. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who takes pics of hotel views. Those flowers are gorgeous.

Julie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and I love the plants.

Jody V said...

Dutch....where are you???

Jody

Jimmy's Journal said...

Nice pictures. I've never been there, but I'd like to go one day. The tubing trip looks like fun.

Jimmy